Visa and Immigration Service

Blog Single Image

Visa service

Tourist Visa

Tourists wishing to visit India will normally be granted tourist visas, effective from the date of issue. Tourist visas are non-extendible and non-convertible. Travel Agents who have to visit India frequently may be granted tourist visas for a longer duration.

Business Visa

Business Visas are normally granted for 3 or 6 months. However, multiple-entry Business Visas for up to 2 years validity may be granted to technicians/experts going to India in pursuance of bilateral agreements or joint venture projects having government approval.

Student and Employment Visa

Student Visas can be obtained on furnishing proof of admission to recognized Universities/Institutions in India. Employment Visas can also be obtained on furnishing of proof of employment with companies in India.

Transit Visa

Transit Visas are valid for halts of up to 72 hours in India within 15 days from the date of issue of the visa and must be obtained before departure. Transit Visas cannot be obtained from immigration counters at ports of entry in India. Evidence of onward travel to a destination outside India is required.

Entry Visa

Entry Visas are issued to persons of Indian origin for duration of up to 5 years. These can be obtained, depending on the purpose of visit and eligibility, on a case by case basis.


We also undertake FRRO services and provide the hassle free documentations. We understands and respects your need to be close to your place of origin and has accordingly launched the ‘PIO Card’ scheme launched by Government Of India, aimed at making the journey back to your roots, simpler, easier, and flexible and trouble free.

Every foreigner entering India on a Employment, Student, Research and Medical visa are required to register with the concerned FRRO, FRO after their arrival Registration also required. If there is special endorsement “for registration required”. However foreigners entering on Entry(X) and Business visas are required to register with the FRRO, FRO if they continuously intend to stay on each visit..

Apart from the above, foreigners entering on Tourist, Journalist and any other category of visa, do not have a special endorsement are required to register with the concerned F.R.R.O.'s, F.R.O.s. Foreigners (including minors) have to report in person for Registration.

Although, Registration process is expected to be completed on same day, it may vary in those cases where field enquiry / other checks are required.

The above guidelines are valid for all cases except those where visa has special endorsement regarding registration.



It is known as the People of Indian Origin Card, that provides various advantages including a visa free entry to Indian origin people living abroad & give them almost all the rights enjoyed by Non-Resident Indians. A PIO (Person of Indian Origin) card allows for visa-free travel to and from India. However, a PIO card is only valid for 15 years. Also, if your stay in India is going to exceed 180 days on any single visit you will need to register within 30 days of the expiry of 180 days with the concerned Foreigners Regional Registration Officer/Foreigners Registration Officer or local Police Authorities.


An OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card has lifelong visa-free travel and does not require the holder to register with any office regardless of the length of their stay.

Privileges enjoyed by Overseas Citizens of India

For Enquiry Contact: